AdWords
6K members online now
6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Adult Novelty Site adwords campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am trying to get an adword campaign going for my company's new adult novelty site. Our competitors are utilizing adwords to their benefit, and some of them are more explicit with "instructional" videos. 

We were suspended, most likely because of our parent company's adult video sites. Does anyone know how we can be adult approved? It is disconcerting to see our competitors use what we see as vital to conversions, while we cannot.

We're in the USA, and willing to retool our look and feel if need be, but cannot get any communication started. Please help.

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adult Novelty Site adwords campaign

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Kris,

Please go through the adwords policy related to Adult-oriented content.

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6023699?hl=en

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hello there;
What is the reason for suspension mentioned in the suspension email received? (Adult oriented content sites are allowed under restrictions). My "guess" - the reason for suspension might be different,
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Could you also let us know which countries you are targeting and what your advanced location targeting settings are?

Thanks