AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Ads under review for more than 1 week

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I created campaign for my IOS app 1 week ago, but it's "Under Review" til now. I followed the guide and submitted the review request follow the link below:

One day later, I received an email inform me that my ads was approved but when I logged in to check, its status is still "Under Review"

I repeated this process twice and nothing changed. 

I emailed to adwords-support@google.comno response from them. Is there any support email or phone number so I can contact directly for this matter ? Thank you. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Ads under review for more than 1 week

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Call support on the phone. Ask them to investigate. Something within the ad-text triggers a review
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Do you know which number I can use to call their support ? I tried to search but couldn't find any. Thanks.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Here you are;
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en-GB
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’