AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Ads under review for more than 1 week

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I created campaign for my IOS app 1 week ago, but it's "Under Review" til now. I followed the guide and submitted the review request follow the link below:

One day later, I received an email inform me that my ads was approved but when I logged in to check, its status is still "Under Review"

I repeated this process twice and nothing changed. 

I emailed to adwords-support@google.comno response from them. Is there any support email or phone number so I can contact directly for this matter ? Thank you. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Ads under review for more than 1 week

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Call support on the phone. Ask them to investigate. Something within the ad-text triggers a review
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Do you know which number I can use to call their support ? I tried to search but couldn't find any. Thanks.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Here you are;
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en-GB
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’