AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Ads turned off for restricted products - Birthday Party Bounce Houses??????

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I had a dramatic drop in clicks and today discovered that many of my key words have been turned off with the reason "Your ads are related to restricted products or services that can't show for this keyword."

I rent bounce houses for kids parties. I have been in this business longer than google has been a company. I have advertised with google since the early days. So suddenly Bounce Houses are restricted like "Abortion, adult sexual services, tobacco, illegal drugs and hacking sites??????" All the ads for my competitors are still up and running. This is the busiest month of the year for my business and now I am dead in the water.

Is it possible that a competitor was able to file a complaint and google turned off my ads without a human using a brain taking a look? Apparently, I can not reach google until Monday. Do I have any options?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Ads turned off for restricted products - Birthday Party Bounce Houses??????

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello JimmiP;

Well ...you still can't ask Google's machines / robots to have a mind / brain of a human being ...Smiley Happy

Please share your website URL...

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’