AdWords
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Ads to my site are suspended. I need help please.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

After 10 days of emails back and forth I seem no nearer having the suspension of my site lifted and getting back to the business which I have advertised on Google Adwords for the last 6 years.

The person at Google India I am communicating with is insisting upon my adding nonsense text to my website (and dangerous nonsense due to what it will mean to my business) and she does not seem to grasp what is being explained to her. She seems unable or unwilling or incapable to answer my specific questions.

I shudder at the thought of having to recapitulate the last 10 days correspondence here - although I will if this is my only choice as I'm nearing my wits end. What I would REALLY appreciate is the chance to speak to someone based in the UK or Ireland by telephone so that I can put my argument simply and receive a coherent response.

Is this possible P L E A S E

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Ads to my site are suspended. I need help please.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@SteveBaxter;

Briefly: what is the issue in question? If the case is found valid, we can escalate it from here
I don't think that a case can be forwarded to a specific location, though if you call during usual business hours, a Rep based in the UK or Ireland (usually) answers the call.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager
Hi Steve,
Let me look into this for you.

I know it can be difficult to try and fix a site suspension, and sometimes it is the Policy team who request the different changes.

Please keep an eye on your inbox!
Kathleen

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Kathleen,
Following your call to me to say that the website and ads are now OK I am worried that I did not receive the confirmation on 13th or 14th April that you said would happen.
I am guessing (just guessing) that perhaps I need to initiate the 'un-suspension' through the Fix My Site function whilst logged on to my account.
In the absence of your reply to my e-mail yesterday I will try this method today.
Sorry to be as pain but after 3 weeks we really are desperate to get back up and running.

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager
Hi Steve,
I've replied via email! Thanks for your patience!

Kathleen