AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Ads text disaprroved

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I just creat a campaing and received a email from support center said that my ad text violate TOS must be changed (the word "Điều"). But when i search on google, i see  a lot of ad text have that word.

So please help me to solve it.
Thanks

Ngaydihoc

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ngaydihoc
September 2015

Re: Ads text disaprroved

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hello Ngaydihoc,

As per Adwords policy on trademark, it states that:

"For regions that are not included under our trademark policy for resellers and informational sites: if our investigation finds that the advertiser is using the trademark in ad text, we will require the advertiser to remove the trademark and prevent them from using it in ad text in the future."

You could also see that Vietnam is included in the regions where Adwords will check ad text only. So one option could be that you should change the text of your ad and then apply for review.

Otherwise, you might consider contacting Adwords support for more insights.

Just a thought!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Ngaydihoc;

Is this a trade-name?

Could you share a screenshot showing an ad with this word?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Ngaydihoc

What company uses this trade name? 

Can you share a URL of the brand -name

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ngaydihoc
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hello Ngaydihoc,

As per Adwords policy on trademark, it states that:

"For regions that are not included under our trademark policy for resellers and informational sites: if our investigation finds that the advertiser is using the trademark in ad text, we will require the advertiser to remove the trademark and prevent them from using it in ad text in the future."

You could also see that Vietnam is included in the regions where Adwords will check ad text only. So one option could be that you should change the text of your ad and then apply for review.

Otherwise, you might consider contacting Adwords support for more insights.

Just a thought!

Pankaj