AdWords
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Ads suspended for "User Safety"

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

After almost 5 (five) years, just received few weeks ago a suspension notice from Google due to Site Policy - "User Safety":

I honestly don't see what we have done wrong. I read this policy and even if I didn't found them relevant for my site I did some changes and submit for review, but the reply was the same copy-paste message that site is still in violation with this policy, and a link to that policy that i read them dozens of times.

I'm gladly to fix whatever they want me to fix if they just point out what the problem is!

If someone here is more experienced and could give me some advices about what I'm doing wrong would be much appreciated, because I just don't see it !

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Ads suspended for "User Safety"

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;

I looked at your site: it was difficult for me to figure what is the type of game you are prompting, and the kind of service you are selling. Could you elaborate?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello MosheTLV and thank you for your reply!

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello again;

I am still not able to fully understand what the goal of these "macros"... (I probably need to be familiar with the game...Smiley Wink)

Anyway, you MUST comply with both the software policy guideline (linked below ) and webmaster guidelines (also linked below), before your site can be approved.

Go through the guidelines, and verify that you comply with all sections. (I have already noticed that you do not comply with major sections of the software policy)

http://support.google.com/webmasters/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=35769

http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=50423&topic=1626336&ctx=topic&pat...

PS: your site is hard to navigate , and hard to read...

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Badged Google Partner
# 5
Badged Google Partner

Tom

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Moshe,

Thank you for the reply and links.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Tom,

Privacy Policy already exist: please check links from the bottom of the page for PP and TOS pages .

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Hello again Kalibration;

I do not think Korea is the issue in question, since, as you said, you are not targeting this country.

As I said, experience of earlier cases, shows that in these types of cases, there is no "shortcut": Since Google does not disclose the specific clause violated, the correct way to "pinpoint" the violation, is to systematically go through each clause in the policies listed, and to verify that you fully (not partially ) comply.

-Moshe