AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Ads pending review for more than 1 business day… What should I do?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Community Users,

I'm Shruti on the Ads Review team at Google. We have planned a series of posts on Ad Review issues on the Community, and the very first post in this series is dedicated to the quickest way to get your ads reviewed. All ads go through the ad approval process to ensure they follow Google's advertising policies.

Here's the short answer: Your ads are automatically sent to us for review! No action is needed once you've saved your ad. We review most ads within 1 business day, though some ads may take longer as they require more complex review.

If your ad isn't reviewed within 1 business day (showing the status "eligible," "under review," or "not yet serving"), don't think that we've forgotten you! We actually review ads in the order they're submitted in order to be fair to other advertisers who have been waiting longer.

After 24 hours, if we haven't gotten to your ad yet, feel free to reach out to us and we'll be happy to check the status of your ad's review. You can use the Help Center to email us, or call us on the Phone support numbers based on your location and use the automated response system to contact us to review your ad.

If you have any feedback, please let us know in the comments below. Happy to review them and help. We would also love to hear what you would like us to post next in the Ads Review series. Needless to say, majority wins Smiley Happy

Until the next post,
- Shruti, Ads Review team

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Ads pending review for more than 1 business day… What should I do?

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee
Shruti,

Thanks for the excellent post on Ads review! If anyone from the Community has any questions about this topic, this is the ideal time to ask.