AdWords
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Ads not running due to AdWords Advertising Policies

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I received an email from google

Hello,

We wanted to alert you that one of your sites violates our advertising policies. Therefore, we won't be able to run any of your ads that link to that site, and any new ads pointing to that site will also be disapproved.

Here's what you can do to fix your site and hopefully get your ad running again:

1. Make the necessary changes to your site that currently violates our policies:

Display URL: vi-tae.com

Policy violation: Parked domain
     Details & instructions: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6021546?hl=en#707

2. Resubmit your site to us, following the instructions in the link above. If your site complies with our policies, we can approve it to start running again.

Repeated violations of our advertising policies could result in a suspension of your AdWords account, so it's important to address any issues as soon as possible by reviewing our policies. To learn more about AdWords suspension policies, please visithttp://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/164786?hl=en&utm_source=policy&utm_medium=email&utm_c....

My Landing page is : http://www.vi-tae.com/pages/vi-tae-tiesalt-fr-aw-lp

Please HELP, I'll be thankful to you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ajay S
September 2015

Re: Ads not running due to AdWords Advertising Policies

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni
Hi Ajay,

Sorry to see your difficulty. For policy violations or re-submissions you really need to talk with Google directly to get the issue resolved. This is a user to user forum and we won't be able to help you specifically.

Give the reason in the Google email, parked domain, I'd imagine that it's an error by their system and if you just call them and get a human to review it, they will clearly see your site is not a parked domain, and that ads should be able to run. Then they can manually approve it.

Equally, your site might violate some other policy (I don't have time to inspect it), which Google has picked up on, but given the wrong reason in the email.

Either way you should call them via the contact button in the top right corner of this page and get some specific answers and actions from them

Good luck.
Jack Porter-Smith
Jack's G+

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ajay S
September 2015

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni
Hi Ajay,

Sorry to see your difficulty. For policy violations or re-submissions you really need to talk with Google directly to get the issue resolved. This is a user to user forum and we won't be able to help you specifically.

Give the reason in the Google email, parked domain, I'd imagine that it's an error by their system and if you just call them and get a human to review it, they will clearly see your site is not a parked domain, and that ads should be able to run. Then they can manually approve it.

Equally, your site might violate some other policy (I don't have time to inspect it), which Google has picked up on, but given the wrong reason in the email.

Either way you should call them via the contact button in the top right corner of this page and get some specific answers and actions from them

Good luck.
Jack Porter-Smith
Jack's G+

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Ajay!
Your site was quolified as parked domain as it directs your visitors to another site (amazon.com). This is forbidden by the policy. Also your landing page violates number of policies. i beleive the site cannot be adverised through Google Adwords as it is now, unfortunately.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes I talked, And they solved my problem in 24 hours Smiley Happy Now its all fine