AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Ads not running due to AdWords Advertising Policies

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Hope someone can help me here. Few days back I got my website ready and I created few adds in Google campaign but I didnt run them as I wanted to have them ready so when website is all ready I can just run my adds. However my website went in review without running any adds and got suspended due to AdWords Advertising Policies issues. I looked at the policy they mentioned my website is violating but all seems to be in order as per the policy. I'm not sure what and where my website is violating their policy.

Same time I got another mail from them saying "We're emailing again to alert you that one or more of your sites violate our advertising policies. Please understand that any additional violations will result in the suspension of your AdWords account" I though Google use to give atleast few warnings before sending you the final closing warning?

Please see the mail I got from Google.

We wanted to alert you that one of your sites violates our advertising policies. Therefore, we won't be able to run any of your ads that link to that site, and any new ads pointing to that site will also be disapproved.

Here's what you can do to fix your site and hopefully get your ad running again:

1. Make the necessary changes to your site that currently violates our policies:

Display URL: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Policy issue: User safety
     Details & instructions: http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1050602?hl=en&utm_source=policy&utm_medium=email&utm_...

2. Resubmit your site to us, following the instructions in the link above. If your site complies with our policies, we can approve it to start running again.

Repeated violations of our advertising policies could result in a suspension of your AdWords account, so it's important to address any issues as soon as possible by reviewing our policies. To learn more about AdWords suspension policies, please visithttp://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/164786?hl=en&utm_source=policy&utm_medium=email&utm_c....

Sincerely,
The Google AdWords Team

Can anyone please help me understand what issue Google is pointing to on my website (itskillservices(dot)com)

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Ads not running due to AdWords Advertising Policies

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hello. I don't know about the user safety policy in this case but please have a look at this policy: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/190437?hl=en&ref_topic=1310864 and note that your website, as you know, is full of content copied from other sources on the internet.

Even that policy alone can get your website suspended.

I for one would start writing all the content that is copied again, specifically for that website, focused on the potential client who might read it one day.

And then, once you have all the new content in place, you should resubmit your website for review.
Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.