AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Ads not running but says 'your ads are running'

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Adwords,

My Problem,

Since last 6-7 months it was running my Google ads pretty good but this all times it was running with a outstanding balance,because of that my ad was stopping every 5-6 hours then i used to click 're-enabled the form of payment' and got it worked again.On 28th of June my ads stopped working,then again clicked re-enabled but found not working as usual, but the thing is i received a message from Google team
that 'Your ads are now running' but since 4 days no impressions or any statistics on account same as ad not show in any country browser.

So i made US$ 230 payment within this 4 days and now i don't have a outstanding balance and have remaining balance of US$ 32.89 but still not running, the amazing thing is my campaign show State Eligible.

So i expect your concern on my grievance to get rectified this issue as soon as possible because this is the best season of our tourism business, every single minute is like a gold to me.

I hope you will take a action about my request..

Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Ads not running but says 'your ads are running'

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi ranga e,

It sounds like you've had some payment declines in recent days, so make sure you don't need to select that "re-enable form of payment" link again.

Also, make sure your campaign budget totals are not greater than the balance you have in the account. For example, if you have two campaigns each with daily budgets of $30, then that's $60 budget total. And if you only have $32 left in the account (less than the sum of the campaign daily budgets), I've seen this impact ad serving.

Hope this helps! If you'd like a Googler to take a look at your specific account, please reach out to us: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en

Re: Ads not running but says 'your ads are running'

Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager
This 2013 thread has been closed to new replies.