AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Ads disapproved

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
05. Hire a PIDisapproved-              

Is my display url wrong? Why would my ads be disapproved and google webmaster says nothing wrong with site.

Ads disapproved

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

You can't put a phone number in your ad.  Use an call ad extension for that.  Also, there may be another issue with the ad.  Please review my post here to find disapproval reason and let me know if there are other issues beyond having your phone number in ad and not in call extension:  https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Ad-Approval-Policy/Can-t-Find-Out-Why-My-Ad-is-Disapproved...

Ads disapproved

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The telephone numbers have been removed,

ads still disapproved

Ads disapproved

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

did you look up the disapproval reason like I showed how to find in the link above?

Ads disapproved

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Removed number
Checked Headers
Site has no country blocked by ISP
Site is up confirmed with ISP
Checked deep links 
No inappropriate language

Ads disapproved

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Yeah, that's what I thought.  That is why I said you probably have more going on outside of ad.  

You need to contact reactive support, but from my experience you are doing several things I would have you change as a client:

1. The violation is probably listed as Misleading or Inaccurate claims (Misrepresentation).  I would agree with that as well however I think #2 is the biggest issue

2.  Enable dishonest behavior - you can't promote services that encourage people to violate people individual right or encourage dishonest behavior.  Although Private Investigation is a permissible business model, you are taking it to the extreme and promoting catching cheating spouses through spying.  This is not allowed on AdWords and violates Google's core principles about human rights and rights to privacy. 

You need to change the overall direction of your advertising. 

But this is only my opinion, contact reactive support for more details.