AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Ads disapproved (site not working)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Sir / Madam, 

We are running for 4 months now a mulltiple campaigns without any problems. But from yesterday we received an email from google stating that all the adds were  "Disapproved".

In the Policy Details tab there are:

• Site suspended: Site policies
  • Site policies: Site not working

The website is up and running so we checked all the Destination/Final urls of the adds.

After requesting a re-evaluation someone from support responded that "When we try to access your website from different IPs we get no response (error: "This webpage is not loading")".

Does that mean that my web site has to be visible in all the countries, despite i am targeting a few of them? And also, why this became an issue now and not from the start (since we haven't changed the server visibility).

Thank you in advance!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Ads disapproved (site not working)

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Vasilis,
To answer your quest in short - Yes, your site must be visible in all countries: " Your landing page must work properly for all locations, regardless of where you're targeting your ad".

You can read about the "Site Not Working" Policy in our Help Center, and also request a re-review at this page directly when you have solved your issues: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6021546?hl=en

Kathleen

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Ads disapproved (site not working)

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Vasilis,
To answer your quest in short - Yes, your site must be visible in all countries: " Your landing page must work properly for all locations, regardless of where you're targeting your ad".

You can read about the "Site Not Working" Policy in our Help Center, and also request a re-review at this page directly when you have solved your issues: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6021546?hl=en

Kathleen