AdWords
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Ads diapproved and requires the online pharmacy certificate which is not available in Vietnam.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I'm still in learning stage.

Need advice on how should i go about this.

1) Where should i advice my client to get this certificate?

2) Or is there anything else i can adjust on the ads or website?

Client's website is http://nhathuoc365.vn

Thanks.

2 Expert replyverified_user
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Ads diapproved and requires the online pharmacy certificate which is not available in Vietnam.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome;

I used Google.translate to tring  and figure  the content of your website.

This site violates the health care and medicine Policy. It cannot be promoted using ADwords.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Re: Ads diapproved and requires the online pharmacy certificate which is not available in Vietnam.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

In order to promote online pharmacies, Google has underlined healthcare and medicines related policy, which vary from country to country.

I would encourage you to read this policy and take the appropriate action on your website and inside your ad so that Google can further review it if it's eligible for advertising or not.

@Moshe, you are fast Smiley Happy

Hope this helps!

Pankaj

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author AyuMJ
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi guys,

Thank you for the reply. I understand that Google is strict in terms of policy and regulations.

will advice my client so.

Thanks a lot.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome;

I used Google.translate to tring  and figure  the content of your website.

This site violates the health care and medicine Policy. It cannot be promoted using ADwords.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

In order to promote online pharmacies, Google has underlined healthcare and medicines related policy, which vary from country to country.

I would encourage you to read this policy and take the appropriate action on your website and inside your ad so that Google can further review it if it's eligible for advertising or not.

@Moshe, you are fast Smiley Happy

Hope this helps!

Pankaj

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author AyuMJ
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi guys,

Thank you for the reply. I understand that Google is strict in terms of policy and regulations.

will advice my client so.

Thanks a lot.