AdWords
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Ads are showing as approved but they are not running.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All, 

Under the Ad status, it is showing to me as approved but i don't see any impressions or whether they are being served or not. Been almost 15+ hours.

Screenshot_5.png

But when i go to Display Network tab , it is showing my that my Ads are disapproved. 

Screenshot_7.png

Thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Ads are showing as approved but they are not running.

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi,

This message says: either these are in review or are disapproved.

As the ads are already approved, your adwords account still might be under review.
Adwords system may have periodic review for some adwords accounts even after approving the ads and even after generating some data.

For more details, please go through the link related to review policy:
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/99486?hl=en

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
But this doesn't say anything about Ad account is under review. All it shows that Ads are not approved but on the other hand it shows ads are approved?

Would it be wise to create the new campaign again ?

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Ammar,

15 hours can seem like a long time but giving the workload that Google have it really isn't that much time considering how many ads they have to review. I would always say that it is a good rule to give the ad at least 24 hours. If the ad is still not showing then I would contact a Google representative and explain the situation. In my experiences they have been very helpful. Here's a link for contact info: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en-GB

Hope this helps

- Stephen

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star
There is no need to create a new campaign as the ads will again go through the review process.
If you think that you ads are disapproved, you might have got an email from adwords team on the associated email account.
Else, you can check the reason for disapproved ads.
Go to the ads tab of display campaign >> columns >> modify columns >> attributes >> add policy details >> Apply.

Now you can the the reason with the adwords dashboard why your ads got disapproved.

If they are not disapproved then you need to wait some more time as this seems to be a review process issue.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’