AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Ads are not showing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I started a new business today, and created a new Adwords account.

My ad is approved, the status of my keywords are all Eligible, but the ads are not showing, I get the following error:

Showing ads right now?
No

• The keyword phrase doesn't currently trigger any of your ads. What can I do?

I've already waited a couple of hours, but nothing has changed.

How can this be fixed?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Ads are not showing

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi DaveYoung,

I'm trying to merge your posts and reply but the messages keep disappearing as well as my replies.

One post is just fine, this way we can keep the discussion in one place.

Please try the Ad Preview tool as well as the Keyword Diagnosis (speech bubble) and see what that tells you.  The tips in the "What can I do?" link are correct.  You should also be checking on your bids and make sure they align with the estimated First Page Bids as well.

Let us know what you find out.

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I used the "Ad Preview" and "Keyword Diagnosis" options, but my ads didn't show up, and everything seemed okay.

My bids align with the First Page Bids as well..

So I dont really get what's wrong.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Huh? When I log in now I get the message "Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information in this or a related account could not be verified.".

My ads haven't even shown up yet. Why is this? My billing info and other info is just valid.

What can I do?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can anyone give me some advice, please?

The option to contact Adwords by chat isn't working, and when I mail them, I get an auto response..

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Have you ever had any other Adwords accounts?

Ryan.