AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Ads are not approved for incorrect reason

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Everybody,

This is the second time in a week: After changing the display URL in ALL the ads in ALL the ad groups to a new and identical URL, all the ads in 8 out of 18 ad groups are not approved. the reason: [Display URL] One Display URL domain per ad group. Needless to mention: There is only one display URL in all the ads in this campaign.

Last time it happened, in a different account, I needed the intervention of the support center. Can it be resolved once and for all?

Thanks,

Arnon

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Ads are not approved for incorrect reason

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Amon,

>> Needless to mention: There is only one display URL in all the ads in this campaign. <<

That's per se evident since 1 ad can't have multiple display URLs. The criteria is that one ad group can't have multiple display URL domains, paused ads also factored in.

Yep, if you feel you're compliant feel free to contact CS.(Initial decisions are made by algorithms, you may need human intervention occasionally.)

Best,

Lakatos

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Lakatos,

I think this isw a sort of bug in the system. This time I solved it by making a small change in each ad, (like adding a comma), saving the ad, erasing the comma and saving the ad again. This was for re-sending the ads. After that, all the ads were approved within an hour.

Annoying, but effective

Arnon

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Great. Nothing is perfect. Glad to know you managed to do it ... Robot LOL