AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Ads approval-ID: xxx-xxx-xxxx

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

My ads are still under review for the last 8 days.

I am not sure what is the problem and as an agency my client is chasing me and I might lose business.

Any help!

Regards,

Alliance11

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Ads approval-ID: 330-534-2622

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

Please contact google customer care.

Thanks

Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RachelM (Google Employee)
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Alliance,

Fill ad approval and policies from.

Regards

-Vicky

Re: Ads approval

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello alliance11; welcome ;

First, please edit your post and remove your ID number, since it is considered personal info.

As for your question: We have heard lately compliments on delays in ad approval. I tend to attribute it to staff shortage of ad reviewers. Have you tried to call Google CS?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Amazing three solution in just 5 minutes...... really this community is awesome.......

Happy to Help !! Smiley Happy

Regards

-Vicky

Re: Ads approval-

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

@Vicky;

I think it is simultaneously; it's just the time- delay until the servers update. Otherwise, we would NOT duplicate the same answer. - It doesn't give any value to the original poster

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Ads approval-

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hey moshe,

Don't get me wrong i am appreciating community members contribution. 

Regards

-Vicky

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks everyone for reply.

Just spoken to one of the members at Google and he is not sure why we have problem on our MCC a/c. Let's see..

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor
Good Luck Alliance!
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Google Employee
# 10
Google Employee

> We have heard lately compliments on delays in ad approval. I tend to attribute it to staff shortage of ad reviewers

That's definitely the main reason  We've had a lot more ads coming in this year than we expected -- mostly big API users uploading tons of ads at once -- and we don't have enough people to review them. We're also moving some of the review responsibilities to another group inside Google that has more expertise, and that may have caused some disruption.  We know about the slow review times and are working on fixing it.  Unfortunately it takes a while to find good people and then train them in all the policies. 

The huge influx in ads from API users has also hurt our automated systems a bit and caused us to be a bit slower with automated reviews, which isn't helping.  We're in the middle of a redesign and rewrite of that system to make it scale better.

In the meantime, if your ads aren't reviewed after 3 days, feel very free to contact AdWords support and ask for an expedited review.

Laura

AdWords review engineer