AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Ads Under Review

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I launched campaign for a new e-commerce site three days ago. A few minutes after uploading the campaigns, it was live and running smoothly. some hours later, the ads stopped showing. I checked and got the message "Your account is currently under review" when i checked again around 5am yesterday, the ads were showing again.

I added another ad around 8am and immediately, the campaign went back to "Your account is currently under review" I sent a mail to adword support mail and got the same message. However, I checked the account around 4:30 am today and found the ads were running again. 

Around 11 am I made some changes to the campaign and the campaign went back to "Your account is currently under review" 

I am kind of confused because as long as I dont make changes to the campaign, It runs fine but immediately I try to change anything, it goes back to "Your account is currently under review"

Please I need help on how to proceed. This has never happened to me in all the previous campaigns I have managed

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Ads Under Review

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
It would help if you provided your landing pages, your ad text and the keywords that you were bidding on.

We don't have access to your account so as of now, all we know is what you know.