AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Ads Keywords website - all disapproved & site suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

wondering why ALL my ads & keywords are "disapproved"? Wondering why my website has been "suspended". all ads look good, keywords used were generated by the google adwords keywords generator tool, and my website has nothing to do with anything "BAD"

have changed all my ads, all my keywords, and my website many many many times- still not good enough for google! when i contact them to ask why, all they can tell me is "Read the Policy" "Read the Policy" "Read the Policy" "Read the Policy" "Read the Policy" "Read the Policy" "Read the Policy"

tired of reading the `Policy tired of changing my ads, tired of changing my keywords and tired of changing my website! How can i fix this

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Ads Keywords website - all disapproved & site suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Koottenay.
It's a little difficult for us to identify the problem with practically no information.
If you would like to share he disapproval mail that you got from Google and more importantly, if you would like to share your WEBSITE ADDRESS, we might be able to assist and hopefully hel you identify the problem.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
emails:

Hello AdWords Advertiser,

We wanted to alert you that one or more of your ads or keywords have been disapproved. Unfortunately, we won't be able to show your ads on Google, our search partners, or on Display Network placements until you edit your ads or keywords to make them compliant with our policies.

If this is an error, we want to get your ads back up and running as quickly as possible, and your Google team is here to help. Below you'll find the reason why your ads or keywords have been disapproved. At the end of this email, you'll find a Problem Report that includes details about which ads or keywords have been disapproved and what you can do to fix them (if possible).

====================
Disapproval Reason
====================
Site Policy: We've determined that your site doesn't comply with our site policies. Because of this, any ads promoting this site have been disapproved.

For more information about suspended sites, please see:
http://adwords.google.com/support/aw/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=190447&utm_source=google&utm_medium=...
--------------------

Repeated violations of our Advertising Policies may result in a suspension of your AdWords account, so it's important to address any issues as soon as possible by reviewing our policies. You can review our Advertising Policies at: http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cm&utm_campaign=awpv.

This message was sent from a notification-only email address that doesn’t accept incoming email. If you have questions about our policies, please contact us through the AdWords Help Center at http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/request.py?contact_type=approvals&utm_source=google&utm_medium...

Sincerely,
The Google AdWords Team

So thats the email and when i go to my google adwords account and click ad group /1 it tells me all my ads are disapproved. when i click the keywords tab, it tells me my site is suspended

Website Address: kootenayswapnshop.ca

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Do you know that all the links on your site are broken and give a 404 error?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author kootenay s
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
no, i had no idea! i am in the process of fixing i though, thanks for pointing that out. Not sure why google cant tell me that in the first place, rather than spend an entire week trying to figure it out myself. Once fixed, i hope it all works out and i can advertise on google. Thanks again, very much appreciated

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
No worries.

Please note that this may NOT be the reason for the disapproval. Unfortunately, there's not much more I can tell you right now until I can see the content and the site as a whole.