AdWords
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Ads Disapproved

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My Ads going Disapproved again and again. I am New in adword. I want to run my website campain on adword display network. But when i create ad group and then create my ad with 300x250 size image. and wait 1 day after one day watch this issu.

inBubule Msg : Disapproval reasons: Clarity and relevance

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Ads Disapproved

ANP Community Manager
Community Manager
# 2
ANP Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Wajahat,

While I don't know the specifics of your particular case, there are many reasons why your ad may have been disapproved. The first step to fixing the problem is to try and understand what was wrong. 

Finding out what was wrong:

The best place to start is by clicking into the Ads tab, looking at the "Status" column and hovering over the white speech bubble Ad disapproval bubble next to "Disapproved." Click the disapproval reason to learn more about what was wrong.

Fixing the problem:

To get your Ad approved, you will have to change it so that it is compliant with whichever policies it was in violation of. More information can be found here. Once you've made changes and saved your ad, it will automatically be submitted for review.

ANP