AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Ads Disapproved -URL not working

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

Please help me with my campaigns.
I have set up 2 campaigns using GDN and my image ads are working very well when clicked in the campaign settings.

But its now 4 days and each time they say the URLs are not working.

What can I do to make sure they are convinced to clear my campaigns because if I click o these images, they directly go straight to my landing pages?

Another thing they only check one campaign instead of checking both because they were set on the same day. Why don't they review all the 2 at once?

Thank you

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Ads Disapproved -URL not working

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi James,

It sounds like you're ads have been disapproved for "URL Not working". This means, that at the time of your ads being reviewed, your site was not responsive, or maybe took a while to load.

If now, your site is working, you'll need to request a re-review of your ad. You can do this directly from the Ads tab of your Campaign. Look at the "Status" column and hover over the white speech bubble Ad disapproval bubble next to "Disapproved." Click "Resubmit my campaign for review." Remember that this link will appear only if your ad was disapproved for certain issues relating to your landing page or URLs. And follow the on-screen instructions to resubmit the eligible disapproved ads in that campaign.

I hope that helps!
Kathleen