AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Ads Disapproved Insufficient Reason

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Our ad has been disapproved for abusing network, we are not sure what exactly this means and why we should get disapproved. The ad is advertising what our website does. I have contacted the ad support team several times and still no exactly understanding on how to fix the issue.  Any idea would be much appreciated thanks.

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
March 2017

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi Wilson,

It is okay to have more than one Google account. It's just not okay to have more than one AdWords account promoting the same business/website.

If you reviewed the link and found nothing close to what you are doing, that is good. It does still leave us unclear as to what happened. As a peer-to-peer help community, we are not able to see or access any accounts or personal information. When a Google AdWords Account is suspended, they send a email with specifics outlined in it. From there, you have to start at the beginning and review and research what it says and attempt to work through it. Depending on how severe the issue, there may not be a way to fix it.

I do hope things smooth out.

All the Best,

James

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Wilson,

Do you have more than one account advertising the same business and/or website? This could include another department, another division, a advertising agency, YP, etc.. 

Also, have you reviewed all of this information carefully? Compare it to your actions and see what you are doing wrong. You may need to contact your website developer/agency, hosting company and more to get to the actual cause. Send them all the link and discuss at length how your website is operated and structured. 

Kind Regards,

James

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Abusing the ad network is a very severe violation. The chances of being reinstated  are slim.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I do have two google accounts, 1 for business and 1 for personal. However, I am not using both for the advert, just the business account.

Also I have reviewed the link, it does not break any of the three main rules detailed in the link. 

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
March 2017

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi Wilson,

It is okay to have more than one Google account. It's just not okay to have more than one AdWords account promoting the same business/website.

If you reviewed the link and found nothing close to what you are doing, that is good. It does still leave us unclear as to what happened. As a peer-to-peer help community, we are not able to see or access any accounts or personal information. When a Google AdWords Account is suspended, they send a email with specifics outlined in it. From there, you have to start at the beginning and review and research what it says and attempt to work through it. Depending on how severe the issue, there may not be a way to fix it.

I do hope things smooth out.

All the Best,

James