AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Ads Approved Limited

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

We have a website vteaminc.com, that provides online traning for "SAP". So we are using "SAP" word in the ads. But the ads are showing "Approved Limited" so there are very few impressions. But there are so many ads that are running and using the word "Sap" in their ads. Is there something that can be done.

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by ElizabethP (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Ads Approved Limited

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Auroin,

I think the ad is given "Approved Limited" status because of trademark term "SAP". You can get your ad approved if you have the permission to use the trademark term in your ad.

Thanks,
Rahul

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by ElizabethP (Community Manager)
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Auroin,

I think the ad is given "Approved Limited" status because of trademark term "SAP". You can get your ad approved if you have the permission to use the trademark term in your ad.

Thanks,
Rahul

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Auron!
Google will not investigate or restrict the use of trademark terms in keywords, even if a trademark complaint is received.
So if it possible to take the term SAP from ad's text (i mean tactically, taking into account the importance to use this term in the ad) you can try to use it only in your keywords, at least as a temporary test, to see if it the impressions increase.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi +Auroin!

I'm having a similar issue myself. If you're using a trademark term in the content of your ads you have to get approval from the license holder to use their trademark in your ads. When you contact Google support on this they will be able to give you a link to a form that needs to be filled out. Google support will also have the contact information of the person that needs to fill that form out for you.

I have provided my customer with everything that they need in order to get approved, But for the life of me I cannot get my client to actually do it... So I feel your pain.