AdWords
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Addition to exit popups etc on website

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm hoping you can help me out with please :smileyhappy: ok so Google doesn't allow for an exit pop on the landing page, does this mean I am allowed to use an exit pop on a different page ie like the page people click to after the landing page like for example maybe the order form? (this isn't the "landing" page)

Thank you in advance!

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Addition to exit popups etc on website

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Abe,
Yes, you can use a popup on a page that your AdWords ads don't directly link to. However, popups are annoying so you really should have a great business case for using one because I don't know anyone who isn't annoyed by them. Anything you can put in a pop up, you can put on your page without one.

Hope that helps.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

This is a good question;
The Policy specifically refers  to the "landing page". Thus, my understanding that on any other page it is allowed.

Were you suspended? (due to this type of landing page violation)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Ohhh.... @Dave_Davis and I answered simultaneously  Smiley Happy

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Always happens! We're too dedicated!