AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Add video on my landing page then it will approved by Google or not?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I just wanna know if i add video on my landing page then it will approved by Google or its against adword policies? If i add video like client feedback on my landing page, so is it violation or not...My ads will approved or not?

2 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Rachit Gupta
September 2015

Re: Add video on my landing page then it will approved by Google or no

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi there,

In and of itself, there's nothing wrong with adding video to your landing page. In fact, a lot of times, videos make your landing page more appealing to the user.

You will want to make sure your site as a whole complies with our policies (this includes the video content). Just make sure your business model is clear and all site claims are accurate. If you have further questions about our policies, check out our Policy Center: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Rachit,

In my opinion, feel free to include video where your client gives feedback about your services. This is going to add more trust to the users who visit your page and see the video. In fact many advertisers does this and there's no harm in it until you adhere to the Adwords policies in terms of your landing page.

My 2 cents!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi there,

In and of itself, there's nothing wrong with adding video to your landing page. In fact, a lot of times, videos make your landing page more appealing to the user.

You will want to make sure your site as a whole complies with our policies (this includes the video content). Just make sure your business model is clear and all site claims are accurate. If you have further questions about our policies, check out our Policy Center: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Thanks Coco... So can we add client feedback video on PPC landing page...?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Rachit,

In my opinion, feel free to include video where your client gives feedback about your services. This is going to add more trust to the users who visit your page and see the video. In fact many advertisers does this and there's no harm in it until you adhere to the Adwords policies in terms of your landing page.

My 2 cents!

Pankaj

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Thank you so much Coco & Pankaj ... for giving informative suggestions.. Thanks.Smiley Happy

Kindly Regards

Rachit Gupta

I am on Google+ | Follow Us On Twitter

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
You are most welcome Rachit Smiley Happy

Re: Add video on my landing page then it will approved by Google or not?

Community Manager
# 7
Community Manager
This 2013 thread has been closed to new replies.