AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Add disapproved for the wrong reason.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I recently created an Adwords Campaign and my campaign was immediately disapproved for "parked domain." However, my website www.iBuyHousesFresno.com is not at all a parked domain. It is a website that I generate leads for people needing to sell their homes quickly in my city. In fact, there several other Adwords users who have the same website and their campaigns seem to be working just fine. 

I have resubmitted for review, but if it is disapproved again, I'm not sure what I can do since I followed policy and the website is not parked.

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Add disapproved for the wrong reason.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
the parked-domain policy can also relate to
having a lack of unique and valuable content --
and falls under the more general editorial and
professional requirements policies.

Re: Add disapproved for the wrong reason.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Are you saying that people list on this one site and then set up their own AdWords account to advertise to their page on that site?
I was under the impression that you could only have one AdWords account advertising to a domain? So that woudl clearly breach that - unless I am mistaken?
There are several TC's making the same comment about 'double serving' in similar questions across this forum so I think that is the case.
That would mean that nobody should be able to do this.