AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords and AdSense

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is it allowed by google rules if i run google adwords and google adsense account simultaneously?

2 Expert replyverified_user
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author dicoffeeshop
September 2015

Re: AdWords and AdSense

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello dicoffeeshop; welcome;

Yes this is OK;

BUT:

• Do not use your AdWords account to generate clicks for your Adsense website - This is strictly not allowed;
  • You cannot use the credit earned towards your Adsense to pay for AdWords;

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Moshe TLV,

Thanks for your answer, but please give me more info and example case that related to your first answer (Do not use your AdWords account to generate clicks for your Adsense website).

Thanks and regards,

Zaki

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello again;

Quoting from the Policy:

>> Google AdWords doesn't allow the promotion of websites that are designed for the sole or primary purpose of showing ads. One example of this kind of prohibited behavior is called arbitrage, where advertisers drive traffic to their websites at low cost and pay for that traffic by earning money from the ads placed on those websites"

http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=190442

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello dicoffeeshop; welcome;

Yes this is OK;

BUT:

• Do not use your AdWords account to generate clicks for your Adsense website - This is strictly not allowed;
  • You cannot use the credit earned towards your Adsense to pay for AdWords;

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Moshe TLV,

Thanks for your answer, but please give me more info and example case that related to your first answer (Do not use your AdWords account to generate clicks for your Adsense website).

Thanks and regards,

Zaki

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello again;

Quoting from the Policy:

>> Google AdWords doesn't allow the promotion of websites that are designed for the sole or primary purpose of showing ads. One example of this kind of prohibited behavior is called arbitrage, where advertisers drive traffic to their websites at low cost and pay for that traffic by earning money from the ads placed on those websites"

Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee

Hello dicoffeeshop,

Moshe is spot on.

Taking a step back, the policy guidelines are really simple common sense.

Just make sure that your website adds value to the Web: it has to have some valuable original content, not only ads and links.

A website getting traffic from AdWords, containinbg only AdSense ads will no doubt be frowned upon. It is not an advisable approach or even a worthy business model.

Cheers,

E

Yes, I work at Google. I want all AdWords Advertisers to be happy and prosperous

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Moshe,

Thank you very much for ur best reply.

I really appriciate that.

Regards,

Zaki

@MosheTLV wrote:

Hello again;

Quoting from the Policy:

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Eric,

Thanks for ur answer, i really appriciate that.

Regards,

Zaki

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Moshe, i completly understand what you are telling here and thank you for the Info. To just make sure that my site is not breaking any rules in this scenario, i would request you to please have a look at this site and tell me if my site is compliant as per the AdSense and Adwords combination rules: http://adsnity.com

i am using both AdWords and AdSense for the site ...so please have a look at the site and ads placed on it and tell me as per your knowledge. I am just asking for your personal opinions. Thanks in advance

PS-
Please delete/modify or ignore my message if i did say or mention something that might be incorrect as per this forum (i am writing here for the first time ) I dont know if mentioning the name of my site is ok or not...but i just wanted a confirmation...and i am all honest in efforts...the site doesn't use any wrong/malicious/illegal/ or selfish content in any manner and i dont use any black hat SEO and never perform bad practices. Just a classified website where users register and publish ads, that's it. May be its 5-10% is from social media..2% from Adwords- >10% organic and the rest is direct traffic.