AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords account suspended because of billing information?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am extremely frustrated with Google to say the least.

I am creating a new account and have yet to even launch the campaign and the first thing I received from them is this message 48hrs after I created the account.

Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information in this or a related account could not be verified. Learn more 

The credit card is relatively new as I just received it in the mail from AMEX last month and I have yet to used it on any other accounts. I tried calling in and when I key in my customer Id, I was greeted with the message that your account has been suspended and we are unable to provide any additional information. I spend 6 figures a month on AdCenter! I had heard Google was ridiculous about these kind of things. I use the same Amex for other things without an issue, Amex told me that Google did not try to charge anything and I double checked and the ONLY thing that is different is that I used my office line phone number instead of my cell phone for the "billing phone number". PLEASE HELP!

Can someone please help get this resolved

Has anyone ran into this situation and how do I fix it? I hate not being able to talk to anyone on the phone. For anyone else having this issue you may want to try Adcenter. They actually have reps you can talk to on the PHONE. I hope a Google employee fixes this for me so I can get up and running otherwise just gonna stick with good ole' microsoft. *FRUSTRATED*

Re: AdWords account suspended because of billing information?

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Sean B,

Welcome to the community.

Please contact Adwords Supports Team. They will fix it.

Thanks,

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

thanks Shuva, I will try that tomorrow during business hours. Are there any Google employees on right now that can help me so I can get this solved before tomorrow?

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Sean B :

Google Support teams are available from 9:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday.

Worldwide Phone Support Information

Just go through the link hope it helps.

Thanks,