AdWords
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords account has been suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We're writing to inform you that your AdWords account (customer ID XXX-XXX-XXXX) has been suspended. This happened because all Google accounts linked to it have been deleted or disabled.

---

I did no such thing! Why am I getting this email? I tried to contact good but everything is closed and email link on help site keeps redirecting in a loop.

I am not owing Google any money, actually I have $1.78 in credit. 

Please advise on what I need to do (or provide me with a suitable email) to reverse/stop this as I have not deleted or disabled anything, and my security is up to date. 

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
March 2016

Re: AdWords account has been suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi there;
Google sent you a notification email mentioning the section of the Policy violated. This MUST be fixed.
Note: removing the ads, or deleting the campaign does NOT resolve the issue. You must fix the violation;
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you. how did you know it was a violation? How do I check and where do I fix it?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
There was noting mentioned in the email. I can post the full email here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I can't see any mention of any violation below. No other emails were sent:

--

We're writing to inform you that your AdWords account (customer ID) has been suspended. This happened because all Google accounts linked to it have been deleted or disabled. When your Google Account is deleted or disabled, you lose access to other Google services tied to that Google Account, including AdWords.

If you did not intend to cancel your AdWords account, please contact our team at the following link to request that your Google Account be restored.
https://adwords.google.com/support/bin/request.py?display=form&contact_type=cantsignin

If you did intend to cancel your AdWords account, you do not need to take any additional action. If you made manual payments and and have credit remaining in your account, you might be able to request a refund for those unused funds.

For more information about Google Accounts, visit https://www.google.com/support/accounts

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Ignore the best answers. This isn't a suspension over ads. That email means that the Google Accounts associated with the AdWords login emails have stopped working. That means its an AdWords account with no users who can login. AdWords accounts without users are automatically suspended.

If you can still log into the account, this may be an actual technical error. Contact AdWords support.

If you can't login, you should try to figure out how you deleted your Google Account. (Google only deletes Google Accounts over very serious issues like spamming.) Then contact AdWords support about adding a new user to the account.

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

@Michael Bauser;

I disagree;

This scenario happens when the user opens multiple accounts which are suspended. Instead of fixing each one,  the user  cancels the account (or deletes the google account) and attempts to  open a new account. This will not resolve the issue.

This is an account level suspension. Until each account is fixed the user will not be reinstated.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

AdWords account has been suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

please help i have same problem