AdWords
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords account has been suspended because billing information

N/A
# 1
N/A

Hi,

I have opened an account and start running  a new campaign, the campaign was running for few days  and also my card was charged for above 20$ with no problem.

Today I have got an email from google that my account was suspended because of "security purposes"  see below the message that I have got:

We periodically review accounts for security purposes and to verify billing 
information. As a result of this review, your account and any related 
accounts have been suspended, and your ads are no longer running on Google.

I have check with my credit card company that the cards is valid and they has confirmed that my card is valid and there shouldn't be any problem to make charges...

This is very frustrating, since I spent money and time to create campaign which is not running.

I will appreciate if you can help with my issue as soon as possible,

Thanks

Yakir Subag

Re: AdWords account has been suspended because billing information

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 2
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, 

Google AdWords doesn't allow billing or pricing models that aren't transparent to users. Please review our billing policy and make necessary changes. 

Thanks,

Zee
G+

N/A
# 3
N/A

Hi Zee and thanks for your reply,

It is still not clear for me why the account was suspended.

First you told me that my account was suspended  because my "billing information in this or a related account could not be verified", and now you are saying "pricing models that aren't transparent to users".

I really don't understand what is the right reason that I was suspended, can you please check and elaborate exactly what is the exact problem.

if its account related issue, please let me know what I should do to fix it.

if its ads/website related issue please point out what is the problematic website or ad.

Thanks

Yakir

N/A
# 4
N/A

Any one can help?