AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords account has been suspended bcoz ur billing info in this or

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi All,

It has been a week and I am searching for reasons/help why my account got suspended. First of all , I have only one google adword account and billing information is correct.

As per Adwords Terms and conditions , my website has following things

1. Disclaimer: Every webpage has a disclaimer

2. Contact info:  this page has company physical address.

3. Packages info:  this page also displays the plan/packages information in bottom and I have inserted a link in the bottom of that page which redirects to  for detailed information on packages.

I have been using Google adword from Jan 2013 and all ads were running fine till the 1st of this month. I have tried to contact google multiple times but every time I receive auto-response email or canned response.  Now I am not able to run my ads over google and don't know what exactly is wrong so that I can do correction. 

This is a request to all Top Members and Google employee to help me in this. Please have a look on website and webpage I am promoting and give your advice. 

Regards,

Yogen

Post has been edited due to privacy reasons. 

1 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Yogen
September 2015

Re: AdWords account has been suspended bcoz ur billing info in this or

Top Contributor
# 11
Top Contributor

I am still waiting for a reply from Google. I will update.

Meanwhile; watch your email for any communication from google on the issue

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Yogen
September 2015

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 12
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello,

Great news! We've re-reviewed your site and determined that the following site complies with our Advertising Policies:

If any of your ads for this site have been disapproved for violations of our Advertising Policies, you can just re-save your ads to automatically submit them for approval. Here's how to edit and resubmit ads for approval: 

http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/116204?hl=en&utm_source=policy&utm_medium=email&utm_campaig....

To review our Advertising Policies, please visit  http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy?hl=en&utm_source=policy&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=sen.

This message was sent from a notification-only email address that doesn't accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this message. If you'd like to reach us, you can use this form (login required) https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/site_policy?hl=en&utm_source=policy&utm_medium=email&utm_.... Other contact methods are described at http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en&utm_source=policy&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=....

Sincerely,
The Google AdWords Team

================================================== 

Thank you so much MosheTLV.  Now my campaign is fine . I dont see that annoying message anymore. Once again Thank you so much.  You are the best.

View solution in original post

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Refund and cancellation policy details are present on refund webpage. Kindly check my landing page and other pages as well

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello again;

If the site is fixed as required by the Policy - you can resubmit it using this link;

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704383?hl=en

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Thanks for your response MosheTLV. You are one of the experienced person here. Could you please have a look on landing page and website? Also I have 28 ads group . Do I need to enter name for all ads group there ?
P.S: My ads were not disapproved

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hello again;

With the limited time we have, we cannot "dig" and verify compliance of each site. I looked at the topics you covered, Those should be included in any IT support site. I also noticed (though did not check) that a privacy policy is in place;

• Have you varied compliance of other sections of the Policy?
  • This is a landing page violation. You have to fix the site . It has nothing with the ads

-Moshe

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

@MosheTLV thanks for reply. I looked over other  ITSupport sites and searched inside adword community. I got few post where you asked other user to make sure they have all (disclaimer, privacy policy, terms & conditions, Price details, Refund/ Cancellation policy , physical address ). 

I added physical address before the suspension of my website. I changed the content of landing page. I have submitted my website for review. Will post the results may be in less than an hour

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

As expected I received two emails with in an hour and second email is given below

Dear Advertiser, Thank you for your email.

*** Please do not respond to this system-generated email. ***

While reviewing your account, we found violations of our AdWords policies in this or a related account. As a result, your account has unfortunately been suspended, and your ads will no longer run on Google.

For information on the terms associated with AdWords account use, please review our Terms and Conditions at: https://adwords.google.com/select/tsandcsfinder

If you have a prepaid balance remaining in your account, you can request a refund at any time by following the instructions at: http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1703646

If you believe that you meet all of our Terms and Conditions and want to make an appeal, fill out the following form: https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/pf_suspended

Please be aware that we can't process your request unless our Terms and Conditions are met.

We appreciate your cooperation.

Sincerely,
The Google AdWords Team

---------------------

Don't know what to do next Smiley Sad

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

I will try to escalate the case to Google

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 9
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Thank you for your effort and time. I will post the update here in this discussion.

Yogender

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 10
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

@ MosheTLV : Now my ads  don't say  'site suspended', status have been changed to Eligible . Same goes for keywords. Now they are eligible to run. However at the top of Adword account the message which says "Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information in this or a related account could not be verified. " is still there.