AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

#AdWords: Regarding Campaign Approval

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

Previously, we had started campaign for our CBD products of Greenroadsworld.com but we got warning that such campigns are not allowed. We supply our cbd products to wholesale and retail shop. So can any one guide me that are such campaigns not allowed in google ppc? Or if allowed then why we got such warning? And when we search "cbd products" or "cbd oil" in google, we do get results of those in google shop, that what was the reason that we got warning for our campaigns and other shop's products campaigns are going on???? 

2 Expert replyverified_user

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Jeffrey T,

Generally speaking it is not a good strategy to solely rely on what others seem allowed to do. That will never make you exempted from your obligations and duties or decrease the level of your responsibility. Algorithmic spiders often do random checks whereby they may come across some violations while others remain undetected temporarily.

More importantly, this is to advise you that your website cannot be reached at my end (while it should globally) and the firewall gives security warning due to a detected threat coming from your url. That's something that should be fixed asap.

Best,

Lakatos

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Any product related to marijuana / cannabis is not allowed regardless if for medical purpose  or for recreational use

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Badged Google Partner
# 4
Badged Google Partner

Yeah. No kind of nothing in any way relating to cannabis. The shopping results do seem to tell a different story, but... Who knows what those sites/suppliers had to go through to get approved, or if those approvals will last. You have to have disclosures, you can't have any superfluous claims - There's a whole boat load of hoops you have to jump through, and there's still no guarantee. You can certainly keep trying, but you are going to have to really work with Google over time, and hope you can, maybe, eventually get approved. 

Tom

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ya, I absolutely agree with you. But the result for the shop whose CBD products are shown in PPC ads is none other but AMAZON. So, is it so that amazon is allowed but others are not??  Nd even our products are certified and only used for medical purpose.

Badged Google Partner
# 6
Badged Google Partner

What is the website?

Tom

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

greenroadsworld.com

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I would like to know why Amazon is the one who can do the PPC Adword?