AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords Policy For Technical Support companies ??

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

where can i find AdWords Policy For Technical Support companies

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: AdWords Policy For Technical Support companies ??

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi;

You need to systematically verify compliance of every section of the policy. Review and verify compliance of each clause;
Work with your programmer to verify compliance of all other sections of the Policy;
The recommended method is to work section by section, and verify compliance. I agree it is not an easy task;

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Google Update its policy time to time but u can find some information on below link :

http://www.techsupportppc.com/adwords-policy-tech-support.php

But it clearly mentioned 

Below is the some of things which you have to keep in mind for creating technical support website.. this is not full list which have to be followed.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@ Eve;

This is not an official source; As far as policy issues concerned, I would count / trust  only on the official policy web-site. The official page  is the only "binding" document that Google follows.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello Puneet

There is no different policies in Adwords which is set for technical support companies, you can start by reading the official policy page here: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en&rd=1

Do not miss a single section and read very carefully all the policies wordings, if there is any doubt related to any specific policy you can ask again here, community members will be happy to help!

Please Note: Do not refer to any unofficial resource or page for knowing or learning about AdWord's and its policies as this can cause serious business loss.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
@Henry ;
Could explain what do you mean by saying that you were suspended "2 years, back...".
Have you refrained AdWords during those 2 years, and, lately, you tried to advertise again, and you were not able to?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
they are very simple....

I remember, about 3-4 months back there were many tech support websites suspended due to many small issues like not having a physical address or a disclaimer or any misleading info.

browse through the community, i'm certain you'll find an answer to it.

and as far as other latest policy changes are concerned, just keep your Ad text clean (i mean no phone numbers and brand name if you dont have a permission).