AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords Campaign Not Running

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello all,

I have been trying to get an AdWords campaign up and running for a local company.  I have everything set (keywords, all settings, budget, etc.) and everything has been approved and is currently Enabled.  My start date for the campaign was set to June 3 and I do not have a set end date.  

I have been having difficulties on getting my ads to start running.  I have checked a couple other blogs/questions/etc. and just checked the billing information again and that should be fine.  If anyone has any ideas as to why I have 0 impressions, when I have had everything approved and Enabled, I'd appreciate it. 

Thank you,

Dan

1 Expert replyverified_user

AdWords Campaign Not Running

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Dan,

Since you are ten days beyond your desired start date, we can assume something is absolutely wrong with either the account itself (technical issue) or with the way it is structured (targeting, something is paused, etc.). 

With that said, to fuel immediate progress to you... please call AdWords Support at 1-866-246-6453 Monday-Friday, 9:00 am to 8:00 pm (EST). They can access your account with you and dig into it.

All the Best,

James