AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords Account Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This seems a bit crazy to me....I had previously started putting together an ad, and that ad went to a capture page that allowed a user to opt in.  I never got any email notification of the violation, but my ad was denied, and never ran.

Now I don't see any problem in this, and I have done the research and found out why the ad was denied.  In Google's policies, however, it states:

"What you can do: If your account was suspended for violating AdWords policies, we allow you to

appeal the decision if you fix the violations in your account and send us a report of the changes you've

made."

I have removed the ad that was denied, and filled out the appeal form, and after several communications with Google, the only effective answer was, "No."

I can understand about the "Major or repeated violations"...but mine wasn't "Major", nor was it "repeated".  It was a complete AdWords noob mistake, as I was just trying to learn how it all worked.  What can I do when Google refuses to even listen to what I'm trying to tell them?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: AdWords Account Suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Have you fixed the landing page to comply with the policy?
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: AdWords Account Suspended

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi Daniel,

I've checked with the AdWords Support team regarding account suspension issue. It looks like you have already been in consult with them earlier today. Please follow-up with their recommended changes to your website. Once you've confirmed the changes have been made, you  can submit your site for reconsideration and get it reviewed. Please use this link: https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/site_policy?utm_source=policyhc&utm_medium=contact_site_r...