AdWords
13.3K members online now
13.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Ad words account suspension

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My Ad has been runing literally for years. Recently I recieved a few notices about violating adwords policy. Then  next I know I my account is suspended. I recieved a standard email about "violating policy" I tried to speak with someone on google chat about it and they just repeated the email. I have no idea what policy I violated. I see others with similar ads and like I said this ad has been running for years.

Ad Words Ad

Does anyone have an idea or can help me figure out what is the violation here??

Thank you

M

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Ad words account suspension

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Drmap,

Can you please share your landing page URL?

Info

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Sure its www.nerve.org

On futher research I started running google places ads  and I finally see they say its a family violation which I ignored which I did not see. The landing page was ok but we do show breast deep in the site.

Yet my regular ads to the same url www.nerve.org has been running for years. So not sure why all of sudden.

This is real common thing to show on plastic surgery sites.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Drmap,

I just went through your website, and could not find any glaring policy violation issues (my personal view).

Sites similar to your's site is running adwords ads.

I am not sure if this suspension is related to your google places ads.

As your account is suspended I amo not sure you can contact adwords support using phone either.

Hope some one else in this community will have a better idea.

Best of luck,

Info

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome;

You are advertising on your site the use of Botox for cosmetic procedures. Drug are allowed to be promoted only on informational sites by pharma manufacturers.

In the past, there were some discussions, to exclude health / beauty clinic from this policy clause. Those have not been matured.

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’