AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Ad suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I had an ad running previously and everything was fine. Now I have made a new advert and Google has suspended both of my ads saying:

• This ad is not running because it points to a URL that has been suspended for site policy. Please review our landing page policies and make the appropriate updates to your website to start triggering this ad again.
  • I didn't make any changes to my site.
  • I can't seem to figure out what is wrong.

my site is www.immortalityherb.com

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Ad suspended

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Manideep,

Did you check why your site has been suspended through enable the "Policy details" column. You will see a link to the specific policy that your site doesn't follow.

Please cehck and make changes on site accordingly.

Once you have made the changes according to the policy then please submit your site for review.
https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/site_policy

I hope this will help you.

Thanks,
Anand

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Hi Manideep,

There seems to be absence of policies on the website.
You need to add the privacy policy, return and refund policy, term and conditions and then request for re-review.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi there;

The claims on your site (anti aging, immortality) are not commonly  scientific  postulates accepted by the scientific  community.  Hence this site cannot be promoted on Google.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author manideep r
May 2016

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Building on what @MosheTLV said, there are also testimonials on your site and text claiming that this supplement can treat serious medical conditions or replace prescription medication. This is explicitly against policy. The only reason you hadn't been nailed for this already is because Google hadn't noticed; basically you got lucky.