AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Ad not Serving

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

I created our ad campaign and uploaded a video to our Youtube channel about 2 weeks ago.   The ad is still 'not serving" and I can't figure out why.

I've put a very limited budget per day until I figure out how to properly use this platform.

The ad was provisioned for in-slate and in-search but disapproved after a few days.    I don't know how to fix the video or settings if there is no information on why it was disapproved....

The thrust of the campaign is to make consumers that search for our keywords aware of our app, click to view, and link to the app store to buy the app if they like what they see in the video campaign.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Merx

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Ad not Serving

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Merx

"Video Ad Status = "Serving"" is usually an AdSense error message meaning that the site content fails to meet the Google Adsense policy. Could be a possibility that your ad or your URL, do not meet the Google AdWords DIsplay Network policy requirements? 

It could also suggest that your account may be under a temporary Google AdWords review. These periodic reviews are normal. Google periodically review accounts to make sure that all ads meet their policies, requirements, quality standards, to verify billing information, and to maintain account security. You can contact Google AdWords support directly by selecting 'Contact AdWords' in the upper right-hand corner of this page. A Google support team member will be able to verify if a review is occuring on your account and assist you take it from there. 

Hope this is of help.

Dave

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Ad not Serving

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Merx

"Video Ad Status = "Serving"" is usually an AdSense error message meaning that the site content fails to meet the Google Adsense policy. Could be a possibility that your ad or your URL, do not meet the Google AdWords DIsplay Network policy requirements? 

It could also suggest that your account may be under a temporary Google AdWords review. These periodic reviews are normal. Google periodically review accounts to make sure that all ads meet their policies, requirements, quality standards, to verify billing information, and to maintain account security. You can contact Google AdWords support directly by selecting 'Contact AdWords' in the upper right-hand corner of this page. A Google support team member will be able to verify if a review is occuring on your account and assist you take it from there. 

Hope this is of help.

Dave