AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Ad is marked as Approved (Adult) but not showing

N/A
# 1
N/A

Hi,

when I run diagnostics for my keywords, it says that the advert is not showing as the Status of each says "Approval Issue" even though my Ad is approved. The keywords do relate to the advert which ARE adult in nature but I get this warning message. How do I update the keywords to show they are adult or get them approved as adult?

When used in Google searches, these same keywords do show ads from my competitors. Incidentally, my account does show that I do get listed in page impressions and do receive clicks.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Barry

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Ad is marked as Approved (Adult) but not showing

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi & Welcome,

Ads with Adult status will only appear for searches considered "adult" in nature, and won't appear for users who've turned on SafeSearch filtering. Also, some sites in the Google Network might not accept any ads that are rated "adult" or "non-family" safe.

However this policy varies from country to country.To check the policy for your country please visit the page

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/69787#.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi & Welcome,

Ads with Adult status will only appear for searches considered "adult" in nature, and won't appear for users who've turned on SafeSearch filtering. Also, some sites in the Google Network might not accept any ads that are rated "adult" or "non-family" safe.

However this policy varies from country to country.To check the policy for your country please visit the page

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/69787#.

N/A
# 3
N/A

Hi,

thanks for the info.

Regards,

Baz