AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.7K members online now
5.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Ad is dissaproved for capitalization. I've tried everything including NO capitals!

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have an ad that keeps getting disapproved for capitalization. I have a large account with many ads. I understand the policy and how t write proper ads. I am not using excessive, improper or gimmicky capitalization. I have gone as far as to eliminate ALL capitalization from the ad. Still disproved - for capitalization. Can someone please help?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Steve B
June 2017

Ad is dissaproved for capitalization. I've tried everything including NO capitals!

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Steve.

Good question!

That's really great that you are aware of the capitalization policy. Please request a review for your ads. Fill this form and the Google representative will mail you or call you, what is the exact reason for which your ads are getting disapproved.

hope this help you.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Steve B
June 2017

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Steve.

Good question!

That's really great that you are aware of the capitalization policy. Please request a review for your ads. Fill this form and the Google representative will mail you or call you, what is the exact reason for which your ads are getting disapproved.

hope this help you.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Please share the ad

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for the help! I have requested a review.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This is the last version where I decided to remove all capitalization. Still disapproved.