AdWords
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Ad is disapproved!

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Delicious Diabetic Recipe
Tired of Tasteless meals?Tons of
Healthy,Delicious recipes for you !
http://www.ultimatediabeticcookbook.com My ad get disapproved ,they send an email but never say clearly why.My is
campaign 11 n my ad group is my keyword ideas.If my keyword also got problem please tell me.PLs explain more direct n simply,tks!

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Ad is disapproved!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Yishunn28,

Please enable the policy details column (check the first link on the page below) to find why your ads were disapproved.

http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704381

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello;

This site cannot be advertised on Adwords since violating the Healthcare and medicine section of the Policy. (Offering a cure for illness.)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
"This site cannot be advertised on Adwords since violating the Healthcare and medicine section of the Policy. (Offering a cure for illness.)"

Really, we find that odd considering they have no problem allowing pfizer to advertise medicines that have killed and put people in the hospital. They also have pharma products advertised through Google Adwords that say they cure medical conditions.

Odd isn't it?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

The website under which area say (Offering a cure for illness.)?

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hello again yishunn28;

The site implies that using the products will heal / treat diabetics...

The site also violates the Advertiser claims section of the Policy

For example:

You know The Ultimate Diabetic Cookbook represents freedom.
It represents a new way of thinking about food that most of the population never has to worry about.
It gives you back a big part of your life that you've had to struggle with every time you think about food.
The Ultimate Diabetic Cookbook is so much more than "just a cookbook."That's because it will finally allow you to start living every minute of your life like you deserve!

I'm ready. I want to see this cookbook work like magic for me at no risk. I know the time to act is now to get the best results for my health. I'm grateful for your guarantee and promises - this really helps make the decision much easier.

You'll learn what cholesterol is and does in your body, but more importantly, you'll learn what your options are in terms of keeping your cholesterol levels safe.

With a tremendous discussion on natural treatments and herbal remedies as well as traditional medications, you'll be equipped with the knowledge you need to make an informed choice with your health provider on what is right for you.

And there are many more quotes...

yishunn28 wrote:

The website under which area say (Offering a cure for illness.)?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’