AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Ad is approved/eligible but not yet running or deducting any money from the budget

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm not very sure why is this issue happening. Our targeting and location is left open , our placement is through out you tube and we have an end date for it. It's a display network only Ad. location is set to UAEm  to resolve the matter we increased CPM from 0.20 to 1 AED and still we are not having any results . can you please resolve this issue

sweden pop up ad issue.png

Why is my Ad approved but still not running and deducting any of our budget money

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm not very sure why is this issue happening. Our targeting and location is left open , our placement is through out you tube and we have an end date for it. to resolve the matter we increased CPM from 0.20 to 1 AED and still we are not having any results . can you please resolve this issue