AdWords
5.7K members online now
5.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Ad dissaproved site suspended.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

My site is <url edited>.  My site got suspended and then I removed the malware.  I no longer see any security issues on webmaster tools.  I've called and talked to support and they said everything was good and it would be turned on in 24 hours and still nothing.  Any thoughts what is wrong or what my next steps are?

Thanks

NOTE: This post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines, to remove the URL of a site potentially infected with malware. This is done in order to protect other forum members from possible harm.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Ad dissaproved site suspended.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Bro T,

Welcome to AdWords Community! If you have talked with the support team and they told you that after making changes to website it comply with adwords policies, your account will be unsuspended. I suggest you to follow with them again.

Thanks
Neha
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Bro T,

I have had a similar issue in the past. Once I removed the malware I simply submitted my site for a review and it was operational later that day.

You can find the form to submit your site here:
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704383?hl=en

Good Luck

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Dear Bro T

You need to Resubmit the Request to Google for approval , Please find the Request a site review form and submit your details for faster approval of your Account :
https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/site_policy

Thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Cylnton. I tried that my site got approved and then nothing. I will try again.