AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Ad disapproved

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Sir or Madam,

I've got the letter with information that my site violates your advertising policies. The noticed reason was "Products or services that enable dishonest behavior" I have made the necessary changes to my site and submitted it for review. However, I got a new letter that said "We've determined that your site doesn't comply with our site policies." I understand that I couldn't find any issues on my site by my own opinion. At the same time I kept in mind Adwords Advertising Policy and still have no idea what else I should change.

I would be happy to adjust my site content but I need to get an idea of my mistake.

My site is: http://trafficcap.com and the destination page is http://trafficcap.com/products1

I hope to hear from soon as I am warned that my Adwords account might be suspended.

Thank you

Best regards

Pavel Alimov

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Ad disapproved

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Well... I know that this is not what you would expect to hear, but your business model violates the  Policy. Tips and tricks for making money online is not a business Google would like to see promoted on its property...

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you MosheTLV. I guessed so but didn't really believe it. Anyway, it is important to know. I understand I shouldn't resubmit my site now whatever I change there. I'd like to ask you what I should do for now to prevent my adwords account suspension as I'm thinking of using it with another vertical.
Thank you in advance.
Pavel

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Pavel;
Google requires that you fix this site before you could advertise again (any other business).
And since I don't think you are going to change the business model, you will not be able to advertise with Google any other business.
Sorry

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you for the information. To "fix" my site by Google opinion means to destroy it since my main subject doesn't meet Google's policy, isn't it? You understand I am not going to do that because it is my business. But I don't see any other channel except this chat to inform Google that I will not try to advertise make money online niche any longer. Help me please by telling HOW I can assure Google that I'd like to save my OWN site and my adwords account as well. I believe that Google is a friendly platform for the honest advertisers.
Thank you

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Pavel;

There is no other way. You must fix the site. If you decide not to, then you cannot advertise with Google again. And, as you said,  since you are not going to change your business modes, I am afraid you'll have to look for other channels to promote your (other) businesses.

Fixing a site prior to any appeal, is a long lasting and a firm Policy by Google, which is not going to be changed. 

Sorry.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

MosheYLV,

I highly appreciate your time and wish to explain it to me. The only thing here is in the word "to fix" I suppose. If to say honestly it means the destroying of the full website content for replacing by another one for the other niche. Does Google really pretend that MMO niche is not existing or under a ban everywhere? If it is so why Google doesn't share the black verticals list to prevent the people's spending their time and money for creating such websites BEFORE?

I have informed Google here that I was not going to use their service any longer with that niche. My website content is my property and nobody can say me what I MUST do. I say so because they should play squarely first. Please, read my letter to the end.

As a matter of fact I got the fake latter from "Google" today where it's said "Your ad is now up and running"! I was shocked until I noticed the address in FROM field but I am experienced person. How do you think what it means? The people like me may suffer by getting such letters probably with fishing aims but who else knew EXACT my Customer ID, my EXACT ad content and my disapproving status except Google itself???

Here is the screenshot <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

How is it keeping with Google Policy? Do they initiate the investigation by such leakage now?

Thank you.

Regards
Pavel

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, in order to remove sensitive information, which has the potential to put the AdWords account - as well as other forum members - at risk. Please do not re-post the screenshot.

We would advise contacting AdWords support directly with any concerns regarding possibly "fake" emails purporting to be from Google.

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Pavel

As for suspicious phishing email  - please contact Google CS. They have the tools to investigate.

As for your business model: we are going in circles.... If Google "determined that your site doesn't comply with our site policies", You must fix the site to comply with the policy. As said, no other way is an option.