AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Ad disapproved for circumventing system

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

HI,

I had an add which was paused from almost 2 months and when it was not paused it is running normally. Three days ago i recvived email notification of  "Circumventing systems" and i just removed the paused add & here is the copy of add.

Cloviaa Coupon Extra 12% Off
Upto 75% Off On Sale Items
Cloviaa Verified Coupon Codes And Deals Available. 2017 Verified Coupon
http/discountcodez.com/store/clovia

and its a standard wordpress website  I don't do any of the things that seem to apply (cloaking, dynamic DNS, messing with the AdsBot crawler...)

I don't know where i went wrong please guide me 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

This is one of the more severe violations. Accounts suspended due to circumventing the  systems are suspended for good.

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6020954?hl=en

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi 

i already read this before and i don't understand that where i went wrong 

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Google does not disclose the reason

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star

Hi there,

The business model for most coupon sites is affiliate commissions. Google has a policy where the primary purpose of your site cannot be to send people to another site, which is arguably what your site does.

Lack of original content, and the perhaps the ads on your site could also be seen as policy breaches.

I would expect your site to be suspended in due course, if not already.

Re: Ad disapproved for circumventing system

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Can you help me or guide me how can i save my account

Rising Star
# 7
Rising Star

I don't think there is any chance to save your account. Google does not allow affiliate sites like yours. If you see any like yours in AdWords ads, they will be suspended at some stage.