AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Ad disapproved due to site policy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Good evening all

My site www.computergurus.co.uk has been suspended due to site policy but I can not find any reason, I have contacted many time with Google even I have received an email from Google representative that your site is ok now but it is still suspended.

Any one please have a look in my website and let me know what is wrong with that website please please please 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Ad disapproved due to site policy

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Nasir,

Checking your website from the mobile device I am on right now, things appear to be fine for me. I do not see any specific site policy violations. But as technical support websites have been found violating policies time and again, this particular topic remains sensitive with AdWords.

I would advise you to connect with the support team only. They would be able help you better on this.

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Dear Ratna-Jha Thank you for your prompt response I much appreciate that , I already have spoken to one of the Google representative Mr Sarabjit and he said your website is ok now , but Google still come back to me and disapprove my add, I think something now going very well in Google management or may be they are big and hey don't care about small companies . I don't have good experience with Google Adwrod . *Thank you again for your reply * Nasir Jamil

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Nasir,
Do have previously advertised this site with adwords ever?This is a classic problem.Do not have any answer right now.As many are saying Google is ending their support for tech support sites.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Ratan please give some insight about this particular problem

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Where this business is (physically) located?
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
From the website,I guess it is in UK

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
It is in UK Sent from my iPhone

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭