AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Ad disapproved due to site policy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Good evening all

My site www.computergurus.co.uk has been suspended due to site policy but I can not find any reason, I have contacted many time with Google even I have received an email from Google representative that your site is ok now but it is still suspended.

Any one please have a look in my website and let me know what is wrong with that website please please please 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Ad disapproved due to site policy

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Nasir,

Checking your website from the mobile device I am on right now, things appear to be fine for me. I do not see any specific site policy violations. But as technical support websites have been found violating policies time and again, this particular topic remains sensitive with AdWords.

I would advise you to connect with the support team only. They would be able help you better on this.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Dear Ratna-Jha Thank you for your prompt response I much appreciate that , I already have spoken to one of the Google representative Mr Sarabjit and he said your website is ok now , but Google still come back to me and disapprove my add, I think something now going very well in Google management or may be they are big and hey don't care about small companies . I don't have good experience with Google Adwrod . *Thank you again for your reply * Nasir Jamil

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Nasir,
Do have previously advertised this site with adwords ever?This is a classic problem.Do not have any answer right now.As many are saying Google is ending their support for tech support sites.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Ratan please give some insight about this particular problem

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Where this business is (physically) located?
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
From the website,I guess it is in UK

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
It is in UK Sent from my iPhone

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭