AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.4K members online now
1.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Ad approval / disapproval

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

One of my ad was in Gujarati language , which is a regional language of India's Gujarat Region. This ad was the most earning, giving most conversions but all of sudden Google 'Disapproved" this ad , which was already running and was most earning ad for me. When I inquired to Adwords Customer support , they replied that the language "Gujarati " is not supported !!!

When it was running succesfully and was giving me good return of investment and it had no issues about running the ad then what is the logic behind saying that it is not supported, if actually was not supported then it should not run at the first. But Adwords had no satisfactory answer for that and they stopped showing this ad, which is incurring toooo much loss to me , what should I do ?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Ad approval / disapproval

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

I am sorry but I will have to diasgree with you on this. There are 42 languages supported by Adwords across the globe. Hindi is one of them but if you talk about further drilling down and asking for regional languages support for ad copies like gujarati, punjabi, marathi etc... those are not available till date as per my understanding. See this reference for more insights.

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Pankaj,

I am afraid that you too have not understood my question , just ;like the Adword Support team.

The question is that Gujarati is not in the list of supported languages , ok, but main concern is ........

WHAT IS THE MEANING OF BEING SUPPORTED ?

IF IT HAD NO TECHNICAL OR OTHERWISE ISSUES RUNNING A GUJARATI AD THEN JUST FOR THE MATTER THAT IT IS NOT IN THE LIST SO IT SHOULD BE STOPPED ?

tHEY COULD HAVE DISAPPROVED IT FROM THE BEGINNIG , BUT IT WAS RUNNING AND THAT AD WAS THE MOST EARNING AD AND IT HAD NO ISSUES OTHER THEN JUST BEING NOT SUPPORTED ?

SO I WANT TO KNOW THAT IF IT CAN RUN SUCCESSFULLY ON ADWORDS AND WAS GIVING ME VERY GOOD ROI THEN WHAT IS THE EXACT MEANING OF BEINGNOT SUPPORTED ? IN WHICH WAY IT IS NOT SUPPORTED ?

JUST BECAUSE IT IS NOT IN THE LIST OF SUPPORTED LANGUAGES ?

THEY COULD HAVE ADDED IT IN THE LIST IF IT HAS NO TECHNICAL OR OTHER ISSUES IN ALLOWING A GUJARATI AD.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi intellizen,

sorry to but in but when i saw your post i had to reply. i have no solution i'm afraid but the same thing happened to me! ads were running fine, then bang! all of a sudden disapproved. i have the same question as you. how can they approve them in the first place and then suddenly disapprove them??? just wanted to assure you that you are not the only one. it seems to be happening to a lot of people! the support team just do not seem to understand the problem. its ridiculous!

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

you gotta understand a system here bit, when you submit the add-SOMETIMES, it happens that adds run for a while unless a manual review(human review) comes in and check your account. This is to make sure that all the policies have been met, given the number of new accounts open with adwords. it does take some time for the actual review to happen. so when something is not in the system(doesnot matter what is your ROI) its just simply not in system, you have to go with the system here buddy, not the system have to go through you Smiley Happy