AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Ad Words - Anti Human

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Why you little snitches want to rat on people makes me sick along with googles ad words policies , you people are disgusting, They promote cigar shops and bars but not electronic cigarettes seriously google go jump off a cliff , nobody wants your communist policies and I hope you drown in a pool of your own vommit in this next  anti fair trade hearing along with your little army of beedy eyed snakes that turn in peoples ads , seriously google dont be evil?> You are like the pinnacle of Satan  . Stop being the nanny of the internet and let people find what they are looking for even if it violates your new world order dictator  lobbyist backed policies , gtfo.

Monopoly 101 is Google.

4 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Ad Words - Anti Human

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

Are you having trouble with your AdWords account?  If you have any questions, we'll be glad to try and help you out here. 

Perhaps the Policies set forth by Google are not in line with your business practices but they do work just fine for many of us who understand them and abide by them. 

I hate to say this but your rants, while entertaining, really are not going to accomplish anything here, 99% of the folks posting here are not Google employees, we're advertisers just like you.

Feel free to ask as many questions as you'd like, there are many great folks here who would love to try and assist you with your AdWords account.

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So it is a form a stress relief. Can you really blame me ? The point is I am a new advertiser. I hope quality control department reads a few threads by any luck maybe they will read the ones I am ranting in , I've been doing this  for a month now , I maintain 3 Host monster accounts that come with 3 different coupons for spending 25 get 100. I was planning on creating a business model drawing leads to new customers in my area via ad words and online advertising. eventually using these accounts for different customers  , Now if I want to learn how to be efficient in ad words wouldn't it make sense to focus on one business and not spend 300 dollars of my own money making costly mistakes , Google acts like ad words dollars are  imaginary binary monolopoly money and it doesnt cost real money .... Fact is Host Monster doesn't state you cant use multiple coupons yet some how people are just supposed to read though 1000's of paper trails and policies . How the hell is some one supposed know every single rule about ad words.  If it isn't a monopoly to start out with I dont know what is , they dictate if its possible to make money online or not , how is this not a monopoly , To top it all off all you SEO geeks that have been doing this for 5 years have no sympathy and act like new users are supposed to be on your level and are complete idiots if they aren't PISS OFF , I don't need help telling me how crappy ad words is...

I've given them plenty of real money to top it off , successfuly setup conversions and more , How is it seriosuly a users fault when they don't even list on the coupons do not use more than one at a time ... How pathetic google is I vow to this day to send letters to my congress people to wipe google off the face of the earth .... I hope they drown in this anti trust law suite because they are a monopoly ... I am glad all the geeky SEO guys have figured out ways to maniupulate ad words so when the little guy comes around they get screwed , googles system is extremely flawed in so many areas its disgusting .

Don't be evil yet they believe in having NO customer service ... They are dictating if people make money or not , insiders have figured out savvy ways of  bending the rules while others get the shaft. 

If i had billions I would buy google and run it over with a bull dozer ... 

It's ok I have come up with the backwards landing page cheat solution all the rest of these people do because google decides whats good for us ! Google is the mommy and daddy of the internet they are here to make sure we get products only they see suitable for sale in the world . How pathetic is that... Seriously 

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Turdburgler,

Well I can certainly read your frustration but honestly, and you said it yourself, you tried to use multiple coupons on a single account.  Every coupon has terms and conditions associated with them and they do vary depending on the offer and your location.  It has never been acceptable to use multiple coupons for a single account. The policies are in place to maintain a level playing field...if they weren't in place, you could potentially be in here discussing how unfair things are as the big money advertisers are beating you up and you can't compete.  What's fair is fair and what is set up for one is set up for all.

To think that Google should fund your education is little much.  They offer coupons (free money) to all new advertisers so you can get a feel for what AdWords is like as well as providing tons of online information, tutorials, this community, chat and phone support too.  That is awfully nice of them.  When was the last time you received a free meal, gasoline or groceries?  See what I'm getting at here? 

Hostmonster, a hosting provider that I actually use, simply passes along the coupons, you're dealing with Google directly from that point on.  I just logged into my hostmonster account and clicked this link:  https://my.hostmonster.com/cgi/adwords#  I then read the bottom disclaimer and saw this part: "For the complete terms and conditions, see: http://www.google.com/adwords/coupons/terms.html."  Can't argue with that, it's plain as day.  I also noticed the section on "Need some help?  Give us a call".

I don't personally feel like Google should be responsible for making sure advertisers fully understand AdWords, some of that responsibility needs to be placed on the user and I would also suggest that most of us "SEO Geeks" would agree that AdWords is quite sophisticated and does indeed take time to learn.  IMO, most business transactions regardless of nature, need and deserve some research to ensure they are appropriate. 

The bottom line is this, you made a mistake, which is unfortunate, but you're accepting zero responsibility for that and flipping this around like Google is so evil etc...If this is the case, how do so many millions of advertisers use these coupons and execute successful campaigns every single day? 

The resources to be successful are available to you, for free, you didn't use them and I'm sorry about that.

One final thought, you can hate on us for having knowledge but the reality is we're all very far from treating 'newbies' as you put it "like new users are supposed to be on your level and are complete idiots if they aren't".  Read through the thread histories here...we help beginners everyday out of the goodness of our hearts; we're all volunteers here. If I recall correctly, you didn't show up here asking for help, you showed up and started attacking, how can we help you then?

Good luck in your fight and your "backwards landing page cheat solution". 

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Top Contributor Alumni
# 5
Top Contributor Alumni

I wasn't going to get involved in this, but having read your second post, I do have some thoughts to add:

#1 - Your perception that reading the terms & conditions of a program you want to work with is a waste of your valuable time is what's incorrect. Most business people know that policies and procedures are important--they're a contract, and as such need to be read very carefully.

The failure of the company you received the coupons from to provide you with a copy of the policies is something you should take up with them, if you feel it's something they should have done. It's not Google's fault.

#2 - Google does not view their advertiser click costs as "monopoly money" in any sense at all. In fact, they're so committed to trying to provide advertisers with the best possible return on their money that they--Google--have written and enforce a lengthy set of policies and procedures outlining what is and is not acceptable.

#3 - Google invests a small fortune in customer service every year. Customer service is available via phone, chat, email, and this forum. 

#4 - I also want to add that your "business model' as you describe it is so far from what AdWords is/should be used for that I'm not surprised you were quickly disillusioned. I am aware of no advertising program, online or offline, that allows you to use its resources in the way you describe.

AdWords is not some kind of get-rich-quick scam. It's a serious advertising program designed to help large and small businesses reach potential customers effectively. It works well, largely because there are rules and the rules are enforced.

#5 - Google is very far from being a monopoly. There are multiple avenues for online advertising. Perhaps you should investigate some of the others--while I'm not aware of one that will let you dink around any way you want, for no charge, and not mind if you violate their policies, that doesn't mean that such an avenue doesn't exist.

Theresa

P.S. Yes, I can and do hold you responsible for public remarks you make on a public forum. This community is made up of professionals and business owners and a certain level of adult behavior is expected.

I understand that you're angry, but your failure to learn about the system before you started using it is no one's fault but your own. Coming to the forum and posting threats and abuse isn't going to change that fact. I know you don't want to hear that--no one wants to be told that their problems are their own fault, but that's what I get from what you've posted. You didn't think the rules were important, so you ignored them. When you violated them, you were penalized. 

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

#1 Wow , I am impressed that loyalist google zombie slaves can count all the way to 5 Smiley Wink 

#2 ( Oh yeah , having 100's of coupons and offering 50 dollars here 100 there isn't projecting the idea of monopoly money )

#3 Google invests a small fortune into servile customer service pin cushion push over punching bag people who are only there to  divert the problem and "cool" the customer down , there is no real resolution with any matter 99% of the time with a customer representative , they have a small army of thin skinned people who take crap from frustrated customers who know they aren't getting anywhere talking to a tier 1 nobody..

#4 My business model ? Business model of setting up ad words accounts for potential customers who would other wise not see these business leads ? ( pot calling kettle here )  Perfecting advertising techniques and creating a value service for clients while paying good money to google for doing so ? ( some one has a severe complex you act like google is God  ) Is it trendy to side with your SEO brethren and side with a big huge company who has sole intentions of dominating the industry as stated in their business model since 2004? Reality check ...

#5  Free of Charge ? You people act like every one is below you or some free loader trying to scam and get away with something and you are a good little slave because you read every line of red tape before you approach something .. Nobody is allowed to be human in this forum remember after all androids, nobody can make mistakes. These are the androids they are creating. Losing the human element is their agenda .. 

If you see 10 competitors advertising the same exact products or services successfully ones natural instinct is to assume it must be ok within reason , Like I said all you people that have mastered operating in grey areas think you are better than some one as you've got experience in bending rules. Like you never followed someone driving in your vehicle because they were traveling at the same speed.  Going with the flow get out of here.

Next please.

Oh yeah , I hold you accountable for your sheepish attitude and willingness to defend something that is seriously not in the best interest of human beings ...  

I am team humanity here in my own mind , you are team Technocrat.. People need to choose a side , if so many of you you are into that sort of authoritarian bondage we have a very dark road ahead of us .. Search engines shouldn't be dictating commerce in a fashion that is not fair trade and does not have the best interest in human beings. Or allows a broken system to function creating havoc and expenses to the " start ups " while the real manipulators are making boat loads of cash.  No matter how anti human you and your followers are , people are and always will be human. If you  are interested in learning ad words , You shouldn't be penalized for petty errors and unintentional mistakes. It's like being guilty  before innocent . You follow this model and support it with your views . Communists  will never succeed ... Corporations and big sis are not your friends no matter how that fantasy plays out in your head.

It's been fun , Off to Ad Brite !  

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Bye.  One day, perhaps not too far in the future, you'll wake up and realise that all anyone here has tried to do is help you; politely and with reserve, taking their own time to do so.   All you have done is be rude, arrogant and abusive to those same people.

It is a terrible shame that you feel you have the time to waste your life in this way.  

Once again, goodbye, have fun, we honestly won't miss you.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Google Employee
# 8
Google Employee

Thank you Tom, Theresa and Jon for your efforts.

I remain impressed with your professionalism...

Cheers,

E

Yes, I work at Google. I want all AdWords Advertisers to be happy and prosperous