AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Ad Suspension

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I created an adwords account in 2009, logged in and tried it out for a day or something and then never touched it since.  Last time I logged in was 6 years ago.  Anyhow, I went in there today and it is suspended, as I was trying to start a youtube campaign.  I'm not sure the exact reason and I do not have an email from Google or anything, I still have my welcome letter from 2009, but no suspension email, how do I go about in how to figure out what the reason it was suspended to appeal?  I saw some campaigns, I don't remember if I tried them or not, I may have, as I was an affiliate and doing what they told me, and that lasted like 2 days haha.  I just removed the campaigns, could that be a reason why?  Can I request them to submit a suspension email so I look into the exact reasoning?  Also, my billing is $0.00.  Thanks a lot in advance and have a nice weekend, I just want to use it for youtube campaigns.  

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Ad Suspension

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Dustin,

If any account is suspended, you do get an email from AdWords support clarifying the reason for that.

If you go to your account and go to Ads tab, then customize the columns and add the metric Policy Details , did you see which policy violation has been referred there?

In any case, you can always write to AdWords support and you can get more insights of why the account was suspended: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en&hlrm=en

Pankaj

Re: Ad Suspension

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
that doesn't really do anything.........when they kick you off it takes a miracle to get past a "final decision"