AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Ad Status: Disapproved Ad Issue(s): Site Policy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there I'm an newbie can some one please help me my site is www.transferinmilan.com and i ahve this issue Ad Status: Disapproved
Ad Issue(s): Site Policy can some one please help me out and tell me what should i change to get my ads running thanks in advance.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Ad Status: Disapproved Ad Issue(s): Site Policy

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hmm... Site's content seems to be OK;... Did you call customer service?
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
No i didnt i thought that i could get an answer here,but anyway can you give me a number to where to call, i'm in italy now but want to speak in english cna you give me some info on this one ? thanks again and sorry for the bother

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

I don't see anything in the content of the website...So I don't have a guess, and referring you to CS.

See number below; (they speak EN and Italian) 

In any case; come back and let us know the outcome.

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=8206

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’