AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Ad Status: Disapproved Ad Issue(s): Site Policy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there I'm an newbie can some one please help me my site is www.transferinmilan.com and i ahve this issue Ad Status: Disapproved
Ad Issue(s): Site Policy can some one please help me out and tell me what should i change to get my ads running thanks in advance.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Ad Status: Disapproved Ad Issue(s): Site Policy

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hmm... Site's content seems to be OK;... Did you call customer service?
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
No i didnt i thought that i could get an answer here,but anyway can you give me a number to where to call, i'm in italy now but want to speak in english cna you give me some info on this one ? thanks again and sorry for the bother

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

I don't see anything in the content of the website...So I don't have a guess, and referring you to CS.

See number below; (they speak EN and Italian) 

In any case; come back and let us know the outcome.

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=8206

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’